NO BAKE STRAWBERRY MILKSHAKE CHEESECAKE
2 cups Oreo crumbs
1/4 cup butter
2 tbsp sprinkles
24 oz (three 8-oz packages) cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup strawberry nesquik powder mix (or similar strawberry milk powder)
1 tbsp milk
8 oz Cool whip (or homemade whipped cream)
additional Cool Whip for topping
sprinkles for topping
1. Combine Oreo crumbs, melted butter and sprinkles.
2. Press into the bottom and halfway up the sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Set in refrigerator to firm.
3. Mix cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, strawberry Nesquik mix and milk together in a large bowl until smooth and well combined.
4. Gently stir in Cool Whip (or homemade whipped cream).
5. Pour filling into crust and smooth the top.
6. Refrigerate for about 5 hours or until firm.
7. Once firm, remove cheesecake from springform pan and decorate with additional Cool Whip and sprinkles.
8. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
2,942 total views