• 1 package Manicotti Pasta
• 1 jar Marinara Sauce
• 1 cup Parmesan
• 3 cups Ricotta Cheese
• 2 large Eggs
• 1/2 cup Mozzarella
• 1/4 cup Parmesan
• 1 Tablespoon Italian Herbs
• 1 clove Garlic; finely minced
• Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add pasta. Cook until almost al dente. Pour into a strainer and run cold water over top to stop it from cooking further.
3. Spread half of the marinara over the bottom of a baking dish or…sheet pan?
4. In a large bowl, combine cheese filling ingredients and mix thoroughly. Scoop into ziplock bag and snip one of the corners.
5. Fill each Manicotti with the cheese mixture and top with remaining marinara and sprinkle Parmesan over top.
6. Cover and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.
2,240 total views